NHWA Community Funding Program Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to the NHWA Community Funding Program
All applicants must be:
- An incorporated not-for-profit organisation OR
- An organisation sponsoring an unincorporated not-for-profit organisation OR
- A Local Government Authority working in partnership with NHW OR
- Members on behalf of a Australian Police Force/Service working in partnership with community.
2. Neighbourhood Watch Australasia Inc. (Funding Administrator) will provide the successful applicant(s) (Fund Recipient) with a one-off fund payment in the amount determined by the Fund Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Fund Recipients must enter into and comply with a Funding Agreement accepting the fund payment in accordance with these guidelines. Once complete, the Funding Agreement is a legal contract between the Funding Administrator and the Fund Recipient and sets out the obligations of each party under the contract.
4. Funds granted must be used and applied solely for the purpose of the project stated in the application and as approved by the Funding Administrator.
5. Should the actual total project costs be more than the proposed project costs, the Funding Administrator will not be responsible for nor obligated to pay any monies additional to the notified grant amount.
6. The term of the funding is six months or less.
7. Expenditure of the funding granted must be completed within the six month period noted in the contract.
8. All financial and operational reporting requirements must be completed within the specified timeframe. This includes, but is not limited to, completing and lodging a final project report and financial acquittal.
9. In the event of cancellation of a funded activity, the Fund Recipient must notify the Funding Administrator in writing. A change of purpose may be applied for or the unspent money returned immediately.10. A fund may be terminated and money returned immediately if, in the opinion of the Funding Administrator, any of the following apply:
- The project is not being carried out to the satisfaction of the Funding Administrator
- Terms and conditions and the Funding Agreement of the fund are breached
- Any special conditions attached to the fund are breached and/or
- The Fund Recipient fails to provide information concerning administrative or financial aspects of the project in response to a reasonable request.
11. All promotional material must acknowledge funding from the Funding Administrator and the Australian Government. The appropriate Australian Government funding acknowledgment logo must be included in all promotional material. Requests to use the Funding logo/s must be submitted to and approved by the Funding Administrator prior to its production and release.
12. If applicable the Fund Recipient will take out and maintain adequate insurance (including public liability insurance) for the activities carried out by the Fund Recipient in relation to the project.
13. The Fund Recipient must remain the Fund Recipient of the funded project for the duration of the Funding Agreement or until a new Fund recipient is approved.
14. The Funding Administrator has the opportunity to promote and report on the Project to its partners, staff, customers and the community through internal and external communication channels including the media.
15. All funding will include GST except where the Fund Recipient is not registered for GST. Where the Fund Recipient is registered for GST it must provide the Funding Administrator with a completed Tax Invoice before the Funding Administrator will pay funding to the Fund